Friday, August 13, 2010

Camp Yeshua - Part 2

Time for more from Camp Yeshua! I still can't believe what an amazing week it was. My tribe was a great group of teens and co-leaders. Each of the students brought something unique to the table, and it was neat to have Daniel Clayton (Mike Clayton's son) in my tribe as we had already met by phone a few times and felt like we knew each other in some ways.

Here's my tribe - Reuven...

Laura, one of the Junior Staff, and I got to be good friends. Here we are on Bible Character Night. I was a modern Jewish girl. She was Rebekah.

We had flex time two of our days there, and I decided to try out the archery range. That was fun! I also practiced on the rifle range.

Each day, our tribe completed various games and activities. Here is our tribe completing the platform crossing on the low elements confidence course.

What I call the "Rico Sandwich" - Here I am with Little Rico and his dad "Big Rico" Cortes.

Camp was an absolutely life change experience...one more post coming about it. Then you'll have to hear about the trip to Dallas Fort Worth...plus Friends and Fellowship...and butchering chickens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment