Thursday, August 26, 2010

DFW Trip - Part 2

My trip to DFW was truly the trip of a lifetime. I made so many WONDERFUL memories there...I'll definitely be going back at some point. But I'm home to stay for a while...enough traveling for this travel bug...until my Israel trip in November. :)

Julia had the neatest aquarium...

On Friday, we went down to the Fort Worth Stockyards for lunch and some shopping. I was able to get a few souvenirs to take home and some great pictures. The old timey train was really neat.


There were real cowboys there too! This one stopped and smiled when he realized I was taking pictures.

Here's Lindsey, Kristen, and I by the train.


We had lunch at Riscky's BBQ. I had a BBQ Beef Sandwich with fries. Charlie got jalapeno poppers (deep fried with a cheese filling) and Julia and I both got into them! Yes, this is from the girl who does NOT eat hot stuff!


On our way to the airport, we drove by and stopped at the Mustangs of Las Colinas which was really neat. Due to the location of the fountains, it looks like they were running through the water and actually kicking it up.

One last picture with my "extended family"...I truly feel like Charlie and Julia are family now!


It was a super special trip to Texas. And yes, I got a lot of work done...I just told all about the fun on here! I'll do one more post about the Money Map Coach Meeting that was held while I was in DFW.

No comments:

Post a Comment