Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sukkot is Almost Here!

Sukkot is almost here, and I can't wait! The Fall Feasts are always exciting...better thanChristmas ever was!

I'm trying out a blog post from my iPad this time around. We'll see how it turns out, and if I like doing it from here. If it does, it allows me more flexibility and hopefully I'll get back to blogging on here on a regular schedule. :)

Today, I got a therapeutic massage, and it felt wonderful. Ever since my fall on the ice, almost seven years ago, I've had ongoing neck and should issues. The chiropractor helped greatly, but it had gotten to the point where it just didn't seem to be lasting as well. I have a friend who's going to school to be a massage therapist and he explained that for the full benefit, you actually need both massage therapy and chiropractic care. Today felt heavenly, and I truly think my friend, Timothy's, advice was correct as she said my neck felt like cement even though I had just been adjusted on Friday. I feel looser than I've felt in a along time. Hopefully this will greatly help.

Well, it's off to bed I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment