Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Countdown to Israel

Well, I've started to countdown to leaving for Israel. 12 days till I head to the Promised Land. I'm so excited. I've been working on my packing just to make sure I don't miss anything or am rushing around at the last minute. As a result, I'm all packed except for the items that can't go in till the last minute. Okay, I must be a huge planner!!!

I'm still fighting a cold but feeling much better. Just to get 100% of my energy back, and I'll be a happy camper. At least I figured out why my eye sight was blurring while working on the computer and solved that. It was due to too high of a prescription in my left eye. When I used what I was using in my right eye in both eyes, it went away in about 48 hours and hasn't come back. Praise Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment