Saturday, October 23, 2010

This week...guest blog...and more

This week was a busy week, and I got a lot done. My to do list was quite long, and I have gotten 95% of everything done on it. So I was quite the happy camper. The rest will get done in time.

I had been interviewed for the Sowers of Hope SEED Series which is about women who wear headcoverings. That was published on the 15th, and you can read that interview by clicking here.

I've begun packing what I can so I don't have it all to do for my trip to Israel as it is now just 15 days away. I truly can't wait. I'll really miss my family, but this is a trip of a lifetime...and I'll probably only get this chance to go.

And I got the news this week that the Camp Yeshua DVDs which have the recordings from all the messages on it as well as PICTURES is in the mail!!! I can't wait to get mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment