Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Preparation

Well, I'm working away on getting ready for Israel. Since I will be almost totally out of pocket for two weeks, I'm making sure my team is prepared before I go and all set. I'm also working to wrap up a couple of projects before I go, and they are coming along quite well.

I leave in just 5 days for Israel and can't wait! My suitcase is almost totally packed too.

A veery good friend of mine has been diagnosed with mono, and his wife, also a dear friend, is experiencing similar symptoms...yet she doesn't have mono. So they are doing further testing to see if it is another auto immune disorder. Please pray for Timothy and Maria's healing and peace during this time. They were just married 4 weeks ago. I hope to share wedding pictures before I leave as well.

Well, off to get a good nights rest...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Jocelin! How blessed you are to go to Israel. It's so exciting to see the Hand of our wonderful Father acting out His will in our lives. Praise His Holy Name!!

    I rejoice with you and as you look forward to being in His land.

    For His praise!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete