Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ministry Focused...

Well, this week I have been working to become more organized and focused on the ministry that YHVH has given me. I've written the first draft to an article that I'll be publishing either later this week or early next as well as worked on finishing up everything I can on the legal paperwork. That will hopefully soon be done. Now, to finish up the PowerPoints to go with the presentations I have so far, wrap up the planning for the women's retreat, write my winter newsletter, get better at having a Facebook presence, fund-raise, and begin recording for my upcoming internet shows! That wore me out writing that; however, I know this is what YHVH has given me to do. Not that I don't want to get married someday soon, but I know that as a single woman I need to be making the most of my time...and then even when I marry, I can still have a ministry...just may have to be structured differently. But I'm trusting YHVH and His timing! I'll keep focused on Him and serving Him until that time. :)

Monday, Gaga had his annual check up with his neurologist to check on his Alzeihmer's. They do 2 mental capacity tests. One remained the same, the other fell 64% which was not good. We've noticed that he's getting frustrated more...and has some days that are more clear...and others not so good. He has done well through the loss of Nana...but we know that could not have been easy on him. We got Taco Bell and took that in to the nursing home to eat. Yesterday, we were able to get his lift chair repaired. The remote had gone out on it, so that was an easy fix! Then yesterday and today, Momma and I have gotten a lot done around the house and began preparing for our Shabbat gathering of which I cannot wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment