Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Catch up...

Well, it has been a while since I have posted, and that makes me realize I need to get back writing! One thing I can say is that I'm doing better on making my family a focus and less time on the computer. :) And that is indeed a good thing. The time that I do spend on the computer is definitely ministry time.

I am making good progress on my ministry which I detailed in my latest newsletter. That newsletter will be posted on the SIYH website by the end of the month, and I'll put a link up here.

I am also now working for Richard Rives of www.toolong.com and helping him with his website Commandment Keepers which is a website where all Commandment Keeping people can post articles, read the many articles there and being posted daily, and find fellowship. Do be sure to check out www.commandmentkeepers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment