Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clinging To YHVH

Wow! I haven't blogged in two weeks. That is so unlike me, but I know why... I have been struggling with making sure I'm purposeful in how and what I do. So I've been spending a lot of thinking and praying time. And I really feel like the Lord has confirmed the direction I'm going in and feel even firmer in that direction!!! That is such a freeing position to be. To realize that the Lord is directing you even in small things like finding a book when you are looking for it. It makes me realize that He's working on the big things too! So now I'm back at peace, walking in His will and timing. Even tonight, I was talking with a very good friend, and she confirmed that I was heading in the right direction. Ever since I left Crown, I've felt a loss; however, I have realized that it has been good for me. I'm back fully in the home other than going out to clean for three clients which means 3-4 half days a month are all I'm gone on a regular basis. The rest of the time, I'm doing some part time work from home as well as my ministry which I believe has kept me much more focused on the Lord first, then my family, my close friends who I have made a friendship commitment to, our congregation, and finally other people in my life. I feel that I'm becoming so much more balanced and this is something the Lord needed to do in my life before bringing the right young man into my life. YHVH had to bring my heart fully home and be content there. So I'm clinging to YHVH and trusting His will and way for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment