Monday, January 2, 2012

Snow!

Well, we got our first snow today which was beautiful. It's very cold - 23 degrees currently. It will get back into the 40s next week which will be Linknice! I wasn't able to go to my cleaning job this morning due to the roads, but by late afternoon, it has cleared out meaning that I will be able to go to our local township meeting tonight.

Today ended up working out nicely as I was able to complete a presentation I had been working on for the Hebrew Roots Women's Retreat - Set Apart Gems. I was also able to get all the plug-ins added for social media and working properly for Commandment Keepers, add some new articles, and get more lined up for later in the week. Then this afternoon, I worked on orders, checked e-mail, and helped in the kitchen. A busy productive day!

Shabbat was so relaxing - we listened to various teachings then enjoyed a movie that night as a family. Come What May was what we watched, and it was so encouraging. A great clean Christian movie with a very good story! A must watch for everyone. :)

Then Sunday, we got caught up on things around the house as well as went up to see Gaga which was nice. Well, off to my meeting I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment