Wednesday, January 25, 2012

When's Shabbat???

Well, today is Wednesday which means Shabbat is only 2 days away, and I can't wait. I truly love my weekly time with the Creator worshiping Him and learning more about Him. I am reading through the Bible on a yearly plan, and it is my first time reading through the whole Bible in my Complete Jewish Scriptures version. (I've read through the Bible before, just not this version.) And I have to say that the Scriptures are coming more and more alive for me. Just this week as I'm reading in Exodus as I was reading the account of the Red Sea Crossing, it truly dawned on me that Yahweh had told the children of Israel, I'm going to have you go camp at this location, the Pharaoh of Egypt is going to come and chase you, but I'm going to show myself even stronger than I did in Egypt. Then when the Pharaoh comes chasing them, they start complaining. I had always thought it was a fear reaction, but in reality it was a lack of faith! Yahweh had already told them what He was going to do and how He was going to show Himself even stronger than in Egypt! Wow did that really strike me!

I'm also really enjoying working on Commandment Keepers for Richard Rives. If you have not been there, please check it out. We've got a weekly Torah Commentary on there now too thanks to Mike Clayton! As well as videos, poems, and articles! Something for everyone. Watch it each day as we post 2 new articles every day.

I've also updated my family's webstore and expanded it. We've got a new series of workbooks done by my dad, Terry Boutet, on Discovering Your Freedom in Yeshua HaMosiach. Also, we've added 100% pure essential oils at a very reasonable price - Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, and 4 Thieves are just some of them!

And in the evenings, my family has been enjoying reading together or watching a teaching video near our warm wood stove. I've also been enjoying getting back to Scrapbooking. Right now, I'm finally doing my trip to Israel from November 2010! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment