Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun, Family, and Fellowship

This past week was a good week. I got a lot done, yet at the same time, I enjoyed some great family time. We went shopping one afternoon checking out various potential suppliers for our family bakery. That was a lot of fun, and we even got to eat supper at Chick-fil-A. Then while Daddy went to Dick's, Momma and I went to Kohl's and looked for shoes! She was in need of a pair of tennis shoes, and I was looking for closed toe winter dress shoes. We were not successful; however, we did have a very nice time!

Shabbat was our first March Shabbat gathering. We are now meeting twice a month which will be very nice. It allows us to have down Shabbats where we can sleep in and relax all day enjoying teachings as a family as well as more fellowship. The food was good, and then we studied the Blood Covenant which is very fascinating and part of our Passover Preparation Series.

Today, I have been working on getting everything done on my to-do list, and I've only got one more thing to do which I'm going to do when I finish this blog post. That makes you feel like your day has been very productive.

Also, today, we added 5 new kittens to our farm! Miss Gray had 5 adorable kittens. She had them in the barn where the cows and chickens are, so Daddy moved her into a cage up here in our house barn to keep them safe. They are so cute! I have enjoyed going out and checking on them quite frequently too.

No comments:

Post a Comment