Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shabbat will soon by here...

I’ve had a very good week and am greatly looking forward to Shabbat. I had captured the final piece of my first YouTube video this week, so I have been working on editing it. It is all done, I’m just waiting to get permission on using the intro and outro music from the musician, then I can post it! J I’m really excited about getting this all done.

Today, I had my cleaning job which I do once a month. I always enjoy this family. They are a sweet homeschooling family with six children. The children are all very intelligent and inquisitive which makes them an extra delight.

Wednesday, we ran errands as a family – post office, Lowe’s, thrift store, library, and Office Depot. I was able to get my camera case which will hold both my camera and camcorder for when I travel. This way I can keep both handy as I plan to start traveling with them that way I can do interviews!

We’re already partially cleaned for Shabbat and will finish in the morning. I cannot wait for Shabbat! Passover will be here in less than a month. Then one of my very close girl friends will be coming to visit about two weeks after that. Then about 5 weeks after that is Shavuot, and Brad Scott will be here speaking. Then about 6 weeks after that is Camp Yeshua!!! What an exciting few months is ahead. That all will be followed by my birthday in August, Daddy’s birthday in September, and Sukkot in October! I truly love the Feast days.

No comments:

Post a Comment