Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fawn

I had a really sad day yesterday. My sweet little boy kitty, Fawn, had not come home the night before, and he was not up that morning like he would be if he decided to go exploring at night. So we kept calling and looking around our property. Since we could not find him, by afternoon, we drove around our block. We found him the next street over hit by a car. There was nothing we could do...he had been badly hit apparently the day before. He was just two days past his birthday. He had been such a good boy...so sweet and loving. Very protective of his nieces and sisters! We will greatly miss him. I shed some tears over him as he along with our other kitties are truly part of our family. I love you, my little Fawn boy! (P.S. God, I hope kitties are in heaven!)

No comments:

Post a Comment