Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shabbat...ah what a wonderful day!

I decided to title this post "Shabbat...ah what a wonderful day!" as that is so true.  Shabbat is always a blessing of physical, mental, and spritual refreshing! 

This past week, I enjoyed some training webinars through Nature's Sunshine each evening.  Thursday was my cleaning jobs...then cleaning our house in preparation for Shabbat. And to top it off right before Shabbat, I got the news that I passed my first case study which was super exciting news!!! Only three lessons in my one course and two more case studies till I am a Naturopathic Doctor!!!

We got sleet and freezing rain on Monday night.  This is the picture I took that night at what was left behind on the side of our house!!!


Then we got the news this week that two different family friends experienced the loss of a loved one this week.  So sad.  Thankfully, we can rejoice they are both in a better place...but difficult on the loved ones left behind.  Please pray for both families.  

Today was a refreshing day spent as a family...and now beginning my new week.  Plus I'm looking forward to a fun day tomorrow spending the day with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment